This week I managed to build 95% of Quorri’s body and accessories, the other 5% being her hair. I wanted to do her hair last because I knew that would take the longest, so getting the easier things built was a better idea for now.
Quorri is translating into 3D a lot better than I thought so I’m very happy about that. I wanted to organize all of the pieces of the model together so I put together the schematic map of what object is linked to what. As you can see, everything is linked to the pelvis for now.
Although I was just shy of meeting my weekly goal, I know I can catch up a bit as next week comes by. Speaking of next week, I’m really excited to start texturing! Digital painting in Photoshop is one of my favorite hobbies, so I’m looking forward to it.